Saturday, May 28, 2011

Treadmill fun

I don't really know why so many people hate the treadmill. I find it easier! I can listen to my music really loud in my ear, without worrying about getting run over, in the air conditioning. And I know how fast and far I've gone. I took Erika to the daycare and left Amos with his daddy. I did about 3.24 miles in 45 minutes. I have to say my foot is hurting now. I need to go take an ibuprofen. I will as soon as I finish this blog! I am wearing my boot. It does help, but when I take it off it still hurts. I forgot how much I enjoyed running on a treadmill. They have a rockwall at the Rec center too! So cool. I didn't notice it until after my run. Needless to say my legs were two dead weights and there was no way I could climb anything. I was lucky that I made it to my van. I would love to try it though. I have decided that I am going to do the Warrior Dash in September and that would really help me prepare for some of the obstacles. I don't know if I am going to be able to run the June Bug Jog like I wanted to, but I still might even though I will have to walk a lot of it. I am still plugging along with my running, but already looking forward to my Zumba class on Tuesday! I may run on Monday again too, but it will probably be a shorter distance outside. Not near as enjoyable!!! Missing my girls that have left me for a few months, but hoping to be a tad healthier by the time they come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!