Wednesday, May 18, 2011

At it again

Sabrina and I headed out today to do almost 2 and 1/2 miles. We started out with 2 jogging strollers, 2 big kids and 3 babies. I'm sure we were quite a sight. Traffic was horrible in our sleepy little town. We made it quite a way when it started sprinkling. I had Ashleigh take the babies home, and Chris went to the house at that point as well. Sabrina and her jogging stroller kept on with me. My phone died (which is my time keeper), so Sabrina had to keep track of the time. I must say, I wanted to ask was the time up a lot! But I couldn't breathe. Soooo I just kept going. I'm trying to pick up my feet more. I feel like I am going faster anyway! Maybe once I get some of this weight off, I will be able to go faster! My knees and lower half of my body are sore, so I see another day of yoga tomorrow. I will try to do the workout yoga and not relaxation yoga.
Less than a month to my first 5k of the year. My goal is to finish in under an hour. Sad I know. I am going to try to run a 3.75 mile route this week. Not sure if that will be Friday or Saturday. But I do want to do it. Also, I am talking some of my friends into doing a Warrior Dash! So excited! You get so much cool stuff, and you get to dress up, and jump over fire! Who wouldn't want to do this!??
On the diet front, I did fine until the stupid spaghetti dinner at church. Even then I would have been fine, but they had cake and bread. UGH!!!! I love carbs and sugar!! I will do awesome tomorrow on this I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!