Friday, May 27, 2011

Zumba!!!

Well, I haven't written here for about a week. But I haven't been running this week, yet. I am going today though! I have, however, been doing Zumba! I knew I would love it, and that is why I put off going for so long. My husband is going to kill me if I go too often. Especially since when I run, I do so for free. My friend Sabrina forced me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! She is the most awesome Zumba teacher. She makes it fun and more like dancing, and of course she's one of my best friends. So of course I love it! I went 3 days this week. 2 times with Sabrina's class. 1 time with Jennifer's class. Jennifer's class was fun also. It's hard to not enjoy yourself when you are shaking your groove thang! I am going to go running today, because I have races that I want to do. Must train and all that jazz. It is also nice to get out away from the kiddos occasionally. My diet hasn't been stellar, but only a few slip ups. My dad, who is around 300lbs is really bad for my diet. We went to Rib Crib yesterday, and I ate my entire LOADED super spud. Today I will make up for it though! I'm trying to average less than 2000 calories a day. I really would like to lose around 2lbs a week (at least :P) while my kids are gone.  My girls left to go visit their Daddy for 3 months. Ugh. Long time. Before they left we went and took pics at the park. Here is one of them with all of the kids in it.

One of these days I will be a healthy role model for my children! Time to get on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!