Friday, August 12, 2011

Not feeling it today

Well I got up and took Ashleigh to her softball practice. When that was over, we went to Dad's house to do our Friday exercise. At first I was thinking I would do 3 miles, no matter how long it took. Then I lifted weights first. I think I have been a little stressed since the girls came home. I was not feeling like running today. I ended up doing barely over a mile. I'm hoping next week will be better.
One of the reasons I am so stressed is that my oldest daughter has decided to live with her dad for a year or 2. Not this school year, but next. This is like a knife through my heart. I know she feels like she needs to do this, so I understand, but it is hard to let go of my baby! My 12 year old, luckily, wants to stay with me. So I will only be losing one, and hopefully it is temporary.
In other news, I didn't get my grocery shopping done today. I did get dinner and a pie ready for when our missionaries get here (in30 min)! And now it is raining again! I am so thankful for this rain! Our grass is slowly coming back to life, and we have not had over 100 degree temps since the first little bit of rain a couple of days ago. So, here is hoping I can let go a little, let tomorrow worry about it's self, and actually run next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!