Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Month, New Goals...Errrr Goal

My old diet
Today is the first day of the new month. May. I'm not overly worried about getting in a bathing suit this year. I guess this is my year of self acceptance. I'm more irritated at how unhealthy my diet is. I love the unhealthy foods. I crave cakes and cookies more than anything. I can even pass up chocolate if I can have a snack cake with milk. Burgers and fries. Ugh. I am starting my own new challenge for the month. I'm going to improve my diet!

I am going to limit my junk food.
I will NOT have dessert everyday. (yes we do this at my house)
I will eat a healthy lunch everyday.
I will eat oatmeal everyday for breakfast.
I will also eat 2 snacks a day. (Some sort of healthy snack)
I will drink a full glass of water before eating anything.
I will try to distract myself with an activity if hungry before scheduled time to eat, and will drink 2 glasses of water.

I am off to go make my grocery list for the next two weeks. I am not going to say that I won't have any junk food, I'm just going to severely limit it. Don't go crazy here, there is no way I could cut it out completely!
My new diet

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with healthier eating this month! Love that you aren't making anything completely off limits...I am convinced that is the downfall of many a diet plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't do so good on the healthy eating the last couple of days. Ugh!! Even the water goal has been hard for me! Still working on it though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!