Thursday, January 5, 2012

Two bad runs- tomorrow better be good!

Well, Monday I ran on the treadmill. I only did 2 miles. It is all I had time for. Today the babies had been cranky all day. I didn't want to run this evening, but my wonderful husband said he would go with me. So we started out. I could tell from the beginning it would be a terrible run. I was out of breath, my shins hurt and I was irritated. All in all horrible run, but I was out there. I can be proud of that. On Monday I ran 2 miles in 30 minutes, and today we finished 2.4 miles in 32:20, with an average pace of 13:29 min/mile. We will see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

  1. that is a good run in my books. take it easy and warm up before running. I would rest tomorrow from running if you are going to run with us saturday

    susan michaels
    team half fast run leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! I need to run tomorrow because I can't run on Tuesday's or wednesdays. So I am trying to run mon, thurs, and Friday, and the long run on Saturday. We will see though! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!