Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Challenge

So, it is already November. I didn't post much in October. I'm a bad, bad blogger. I will do better this month. I am going to do a little challenge for myself. If you want to join in, go ahead. Comment away. I do love comments.

First-Since it is November, I am going to post a blog everyday about something I am thankful for. (I know, you never saw that one coming!) And, yes I do know it is already the second. What can I say? I am my own person and usually running late.  I'm sure all of my readers are smart enough to figure out where I got this idea. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and I am trying to be a more positive person.

Day 1-I am thankful for My Family. I figured I will start with the obvious.

This is us in all our glory. I have beautiful children!


My 3 teenage daughters are occasionally a handful, but life is never dull. We talk about hair, clothes, make up, and boys. I'm hoping that we are instilling in them good morals, work ethic, and goals. They amaze me everyday. All of them are so smart. Kylah is the one in the green dress, she is my oldest (and shortest.) She has always been an old soul. She's mature and so smart and talented. She has taught herself the piano, and she plays the clarinet. Elisabethe is the one holding the baby. She is so beautiful, and smart. She's the middle one. She makes friends easy and is so sweet. She has a beautiful voice. She looks older than she is, and we have to keep beating back the boys, but I know she will make us proud. Ashleigh is the one with the black sweater. She was the youngest until a couple of years ago. She is my tender heart. She hurts when others hurt, and always tries to be friends with everyone. She is great with children. She is athletic without even trying. Amos, poor thing, is the only boy. He is my surprise child, but one I would never give back. He amazes me everyday with his discoveries, and brings a smile to my face. Erika is the baby. She is the quiet one, and a little bit of a late bloomer. She started crawling at 11 months. She is content to play with whoever will play with her, and she is a bit of a mama's girl. She's so soft, and I love to hold her and cuddle. Eric is my husband.  I'm so thankful to have him as my rock. He is steady, a hard worker, a great father, and wonderful husband. He is so smart (and handsome goes without saying). This is my family. So thankful for each and everyone of them.


2 comments:

  1. Read this one 2nd...now I'm really feeling the love! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nellie! The posts will probably get ridiculous by the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!