Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am starting week 3 day 1 of C25K tomorrow

I have been doing really well with the running. I haven't missed any weeks since starting. I even ran in the rain! Can you imagine? Me almost 200 lbs out there plugging away. I am going to be starting a clean eating program on Monday. I think I will probably go through withdrawls for sugar, but it is the only way for me to lose weight. My knees and foot are hurting, but I figure once I lose some weight it will get better. I am going to be signing up in April for a 5k with a friend. I'm really looking forward to it. If you see a fat old lady out running, do me a favor and don't laugh! I got to get out there and do something or I will always be fat!!! I will update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!