Friday, November 19, 2010

What have I gotten myself into!??

Ok, I have gone and done it now! I am putting my goals on here for all the world to see. Whether I succeed or fail, all publicly. I am rather busy, and have no idea how I am going to fit running into my schedule. Somehow though, I will. I want to run. I want to be healthy and fit. I want to be thin! I haven't been skinny since I gave birth to my firstborn 13 years ago. I have a brand new baby now too, and 3 more in between! I would love suggestions on anything running related from more experienced runners. I'm not going to tackle my diet just yet though, as I need to work on my dedication to actually training. So.
Here are my running related goals:

1. Start Monday!
2. Run in a half marathon November 2011-Tulsa Run
3. Ultimately lose 70lbs- Starting weight on my scale - 196

There they are folks! Lets see if I can check off #1 on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!