Wednesday, March 16, 2011

yesterday's run

Yesterday I ate a bunch of chips and dip. I thought about skipping my run, because I was discouraged. I didn't though. I went through with it, and I'm so glad I did. My headphones only have one side that work, but I got new inserts for my shoes. That alleviated a lot of my foot pain. My knees don't hurt anymore either. It was a beautiful day, I even wore short sleeves it was so nice. I completed week 3. So tomorrow I will be starting week 4! I can't believe I have been able to do this much! I have to say, I am proud of myself.


I am going to be signing up to do the Full Moon 5K in May. I get a tshirt for participating. My husband says he doesn't want to go. I guess I will have to get someone else to go with me to take care of my BF child. I can't push her in the stroller as strollers are prohibited in the 5k. My goal is to run the 1/2 marathon by November. I've found some other races to do this summer also. I figure if I finish the 5k in my with a time under 35 minutes (PR from my first and only 5k from before my son was born) I am treating myself to a full outfit for running. Pants, panties, socks, sports bra and top. Maybe even new shoes! Anyway that is my goal, and I will be running again tomorrow. I will update and let you faithful readers (me) know how it goes! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!