So, why do I keep doing this to myself? I start over and over and over. Do I really want to start over again next week? No. I want to keep track and get somewhere this time. I think that part of the problem is that I resent having to really watch what I eat. I used to be really thin without having to try. I ate whatever I wanted and didn't really exercise until I became a cheerleader in 11th grade. It is crazy that this bothers me though. I have been overweight longer than I was skinny. Not to mention how long ago that was! I am trying to make some substitutions that will be more lifestyle change than diet. I am eating oatmeal for breakfast (Steel cut made with water), and see above about the soda. Little things I may be able to handle better. I am still training for the half marathon in April, but really need to do better running on my own.
|This is how I will get there.|
1. I will continue with my training, but be more diligent about my solo runs.
2. I will stay under my calorie guidelines.
3. I will say one positive thing about myself everyday.
4. I will eat vegetables at lunch and dinner.
5. I will give this 12 weeks.
To end this on a positive note- I know I will meet my goals, I will succeed. Let's do this.