Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Long time no blog

Wow, July. That's a long time! I quit doing the half training because I started teaching Zumba 4 times a week. I've been keeping busy as I can. I'm missing my oldest something fierce. She is living with her dad in VA for a year. I feel like she is slipping away from me. I know this is a short blip in the scheme of things. As a mother though, it is hard to be away from them. All of my children are just amazing. So smart and beautiful. Granted the babies are sometimes trying, but I love every moment with them as well. (Except when they are screaming, and then I deem it nap time and love them again all over!)
Me (far right) and some of my awesome Zumba instructor friends.


One of my students and me :)

More students and I, we were at the Party in Pink Zumbathon.


On the diet front. I haven't really lost a ton of weight, but I do feel like I am getting healthier. My biggest challenge on weight loss is definitely the diet. I know that you can't out exercise a bad diet. To be honest though, I'm pretty happy with myself most of the time. Comparison is the thief of joy. I read that somewhere. No idea who to credit for the quote, but it is true none the less. I am happy with my body as long as I don't compare myself to others.

Zumba is going great. I wish I could get more people coming, but improving the lives of whom ever I can is what I will keep doing. As long as my costs are covered, it's worth it. I at least get to exercise doing something I love, with great people.

your sweaty Zumba instructor
On another note, If I can change the title of this blog, I totally am doing it. I feel like a total poser, since I haven't run since July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!